Unisys Off Campus Drive:- The Unisys is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Unisys off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Associate App Developer|
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Unisys Off Campus Drive
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021/2022 graduates
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years of experience in coding and programming gained through internships and advanced coursework
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
Note: If you have any relevant certification, then it would be added advantage.
- Performs coding and unit testing activities with guidance and detects fixes based on the design document provided & project defined guidelines (E.g. coding guidelines, CI, source codes process, check ins / check out process etc.).
- Performs build and deployment activities for application development efforts, following defined processes and procedures for delivery and deployment.
- Works to understand use cases and requirements needed to develop. Explores alternative solutions available by selecting the best option, through the application of DAR techniques.
- Ensures that CSAT is Green related to service quality, adherence to SLA, skill, technical expertise, understanding the business needs and competency.
- Performs tasks to validate the integrity of pre-production environments, such as development, test, QA and staging environments.
- May perform development and testing of processes used for configuration management, deployment and automation.
- May perform configuration management functions including the implementation and support of configuration management systems and processes, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- May provide application support for a portion of their time as well as maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Works in accordance to standards and methodologies used within the project or organization.
- Provides impact analysis details for assigned work.
- Promotes innovation within team or project.
Selection Process: Unisys Off campus Drive
All the rounds of Unisys Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
How to apply for Unisys Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here