Infosys Off Campus Drive:- Infosys is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients, and communities. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Infosys off-campus drive 2022
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||INR 3.6 LPA|
|Last date to apply||16 January 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Infosys Off Campus Drive
- B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech graduates from all branches are eligible to apply.
- MCA/M.Sc. graduates from following branches only are eligible to apply: Computer Science,Electronics,Mathematics,Statistics.
- Academic criteria – Check percentage criteria pdf
- All percentages/CGPA should be simple average for all subjects/semesters/years, including electives, optional subjects, additional subjects, practical subjects and languages.
- Graduates from 2019, 2020 and 2021 batch only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys Limited and/or Infosys Group
- Company (such as – Infosys BPM) selection process in the last 6 months.
- No active backlogs are allowed.
Note: The compensation offered for the role of Systems Engineer is INR 3.60 lakhs per annum. Additional benefits include health insurance of INR 4 lakhs per annum and a life cover of INR 30 lakhs per annum.
- Monitors client infrastructure and solutions
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur
- Routinely identify common incidents and opportunities for avoidance as well as general opportunities for incident reduction
- Investigate first line incidents assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Fulfil approved requests following agreed procedures
- Provide telephonic or chat support to clients when required
- Execute approved maintenance activities including patching and configuration changes
- Follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity
- Report and escalate incidents where necessary
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolutions of incidents and requests
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation
- Update existing knowledge articles or create new ones
- Identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation of work, request fulfilment, incident resolution and other general process improvement opportunities.
Selection Process: Infosys Off campus Drive
All the rounds of Infosys Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. The company is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Infosys is the second-largest Indian IT company after Tata Consultancy Services by 2017 revenue figures and the 596th largest public company in the world based on revenue
How to apply for Infosys Off Campus drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 16 January 2022. Interview dates will be scheduled soon.
For regular Off-campus job updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here