IBM Recruitment Drive 2022:- IBM is Hiring of batch 2018/2019/2020/2021, Bachelors, from BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA through its Recruitment Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with IBM as a Technical Support Professional. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
IBM Recruitment Drive 2022
|Designation||Technical Support Professional|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for IBM Recruitment Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for IBM Recruitment Drive
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA
- 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021 Batch
As an AI Applications Product Support Engineer, you will apply deep product expertise and skills in supporting our global clients on IBM AI Applications products.
What you will do:
- Each implementation is unique in its design, providing a constantly changing and exciting challenge. If working in this area interests you, and you have the aptitude and energy to take on technical support issues of the top corporations in the world, we would like to meet you.
- Previous knowledge of our products is a plus, but it is not a requirement for consideration. New hires will be provided training at a level beyond standard user functionality.
- Pairing with a mentor and continuing in a collaborative team environment. Applicants must be able to openly share ideas and communicate thoroughly and professionally in both verbal and written forms. Responsibilities of a Support Engineer include but are not limited to troubleshooting and analysis of customer issues. Managing customer expectations and relationships.
- Setting up test scenarios to duplicate problems. Composition of knowledge base articles describing issues that have been reported and their resolution.
- Escalating of defects to Level 3 for review and administration of communication and fixes between the customer and Level 3 support. Providing production down weekend support (on rotation) to customers in system down scenarios.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-3 years of experience
- Good understanding of communication protocols like FTP/SFTP/AS2
- Knowledge of EDI Standards like X12/EDIFACT/TRADACOM
- Knowledge of problem determination and resolution process
- Knowledge of IBM Sterling Products (example: SCBN, Integrator or ITX / or any EDI Translator)
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting SW products
- Experience with customer-facing and customer management role
- Willingness to work in shifts/weekend support on a rotation basis
- Ability to quickly learn new products on on-prem and cloud/SaaS
Selection Process: IBM Recruitment Drive 2022
All the rounds of IBM Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of March. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred to as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
How to apply for IBM Recruitment Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online ASAP
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.