Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022:- Wipro is Hiring freshers of batch 2019/2020/2021, Bachelors, from BE/BTech/ BCA/ MCA through its Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Wipro as a Analyst Programmer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA|
|Experience||0 – 2|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Wipro Freshers Recruitment
- BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE); BCA/ MCA
- A minimum of 60% (or 6 CGPA) aggregates in 10th and 10+2
Analyst Programmer is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements and provide technology support. The Analyst Programmer works closely to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements. Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
- Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
- Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects. Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
- Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
- Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
Selection Process: Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022
All the rounds of Wipro Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
How to apply for Wipro Freshers Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.