Capgemini Test Pattern is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong foundation and experience of 50-year, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs. Capgemini conducts Campus Drive both pooled campus and off-campus every year for the freshers of Engineering and MCA disciplines. The salary for this recruitment varies from INR 300,000.00 – INR 380,000.00 per Annum. Following are more details regarding the Capgemini Test Pattern & Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
- It is to be noted that all the Candidates who are willing to apply MUST meet ALL of the given criteria for each drive.
- Also, Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the assessment/selection process.
- The selection process will be done in virtual mode.
- Candidates are solely responsible for arranging the required infrastructure for appearing for the selection process which will be conducted online.
- Post-registration in the tool you need to apply for the job profile to participate in the event.
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Pooled Campus Drive:
- Candidates should be graduating in the year they are applying.
- Must have a minimum of 60% and above in 10th, 12th, and Diploma.
- Engineering and B.Tech Candidates should have 60% and above during Graduation (aggregate of 7 semesters).
- MCA Candidates must have 60% and more (aggregate of 5 semesters).
- Qualification – MCA, BE / BTech (open for only Circuit Branches -Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication and Electronics & Instrumentation).
- ME / MTech students must be from the following mentioned specialization only – Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, Computers.
- The candidates who are willing to apply must possess excellent English written/spoken communication skills.
Eligibility Criteria for Capgemini Off – Campus Drive:
- Candidates should have graduated in the year that is mentioned in the registration portal.
- Candidates should have 50% and above in the 10th, 12th, Diploma.
- Candidates should have 50% and more at the time of Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) / MCA / MTech
- Candidates should be from the following Degree only. – MCA, BE / BTech / MTech.
- All Streams are eligible to apply.
The selection process is common for both the pooled campus drive and the off-campus drive. Below is the detailed procedure of the campus drive.
The candidates will go through each step of the process as given in the above image. The detailed Capgemini test pattern and syllabus for both pooled campus drive and off-campus drive are as follows.
Capgemini Test Pattern and Syllabus:
An elimination round means that the candidates will be filtered in those rounds based on their performance. The candidates with better performance will be selected and will be called for the next stages of the selection process.
Basic core concepts from Programming, Data structures, Algorithms, OOPs, etc. will be asked in this round. The candidates are required to have a strong foundation on the basics.
Capgemini has a unique way of conducting aptitude tests, where the test will more be like a game or puzzle. The candidates need to clear the puzzles given using logic. The topics include Switch Challenge, Grid Challenge, Motion Challenge, Digit Challenge, and many more alike topics.
The aim of this round is to identify the hidden skills, abilities, and to clearly understand the candidates. The following are some of the things that the recruiter will notice in a candidate:
- Speaking skills.
- Adaptation style.
- Emotional Control.
- Interaction skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership qualities.
- Ability to solve issues.
- Ethics and Principles.
English Communication Test:
Basics of English grammar and communicational ability will be tested.
Technical and HR Interview:
The technical background of the candidates will be tested in the technical interview and in the HR Interview, the questions will be asked related to the candidates to know better about the person they are hiring.
This sums up the details about Capgemini Test Pattern & Syllabus, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, etc. For further more details, vist the below-mentioned links.
Capgemini Test Pattern and Syllabus-FAQ:
When is this drive starting?
For details regarding the dates of the various events of the drive, visit the official site mentioned.
Is there any negative markings for Capgemini online test?
There are no negative markings. But the candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance