Capgemini Off Campus Drive scheduled for 2019/2020 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Capgemini off-campus drive 2022
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||4 LPA|
|Last date to apply||9 January 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria and Skills Required:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for capgemini off campus Drive
- MCA, BE / BTech (open for all branches for both BE and BTech)
- ME / MTech students must be only from Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science
- Scored 50% and above in Diploma, Graduation (aggregate of 8 semesters) and MCA (aggregate of 6 semesters)/ ME / MTech
- Candidates graduated in 2019/2020
- Candidate should not have more than 1 year of gap between academic milestone stages
- The academic milestone stages considered are X, XII, Degree and Post-Graduation
- Candidate should not have any gap within an academic milestone
- Candidate appeared for XII twice, will be considered provided both the marksheets are available
- Candidate choosing Degree after Diploma should not have any gaps between Diploma and Degree
- Candidate should not have take more than 4 years to complete BE / BTech
- Candidate should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for the process
- Must be flexible to relocate to any Capgemini location, work across technology, domain, role and should be ready to work in shifts if required.
- Should be open to sign Service Level Agreement at the time of joining
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test assessment / selection process
- Entire Selection process from test to interview will be done in virtual mode
Selection Process: capgemini off campus Drive
To know more about the Capgemini Exam Pattern: Click here
All the rounds will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast-evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering, and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Capgemini in India comprises over 150,000 team members working across 13 locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gandhinagar, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Salem, and Tiruchirappalli.
How to apply for Capgemini Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online on or before 9 January 2022. Test details will be sent to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For Capgemini Exam Pattern: Click here