BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:- BEL is inviting candidates through its Hiring process for Apprenticeship. With this opportunity, candidates can start their careers in a government job with Bharat Electronics Limited. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited(BEL)|
|Designation||Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices|
|Last date to apply||13th March|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for BEL Apprentice Recruitment
Graduate Apprentices: 260 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 125 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 50 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: 10 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 75 Posts
Diploma Apprentices: 100 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 25 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering: 25 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.11110/- PM
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.10400/- PM
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Selection Process: BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Selection for engagement of Apprentices for training would be on merit basis, Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview as applicable to respective
About BEL Apprentice:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established in Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defense services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
How to apply for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in or before 10th March 2022.
Last Date for applying to BEL Notification: 13th March 2022
Certificates verification dates: 21, 22nd March 2022
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here