Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee | B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2023 Batch | Coimbatore
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology-enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Job Locations: Coimbatore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech (CS, IT and ECE) / MCA only.
- 2023 pass-out only.
- The Trainee is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro’s proprietary Total Benefit Administration™ (TBA) System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements.
- Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Testing involves the preparation of test cases and test data and execution of test activities based on the direction from the SA.
- This role is designed as an entry-level position for applicants with strong skill sets in programming (logical reasoning, analytical skills), systems configuration and testing related to systems that support human resource functions.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable.
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
- Experience with systems implementations
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Troubleshoots intermediate system defects and errors
- Effectively manage tasks, prioritizes and proactively update status to Managers.
- Should be able to tie test plans to real time customer impact
- Should be able to think test cases beyond the test plan provided
- Strong ability and keenness to break the system through testing
- Good Understanding of Data Analysis
- Analyzes and debug issues
- Utilizes relevant problem-solving resources as needed
- Escalates issues when appropriate.
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by the following link as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here