Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Noida, Gurugram
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:- Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region. Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology-enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Position: Associate Analyst
Job Locations: Noida, Gurugram
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech (2021 & 2022 Passed out)
- Service Agreement – 12 Months of Service Agreement
- Shift Timings- 11.30 am to 9 pm & 5.30 pm to 3 am –Shift will be based on business requirement)
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAS & Mainframes principles/concepts.
- Knowledge in Simple & Complex SQL Queries
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),SAS, Mainframe principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
Communication and Excellence:
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- Shares information and write and speak concisely
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assertive. Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned. .
- Highly Self Motivated and a team Player.
Interview Process for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Managerial Interview – Technical Evaluation
Applicant should have below documents:
1. PAN Card & Aadhar Card
2. Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet from University, All semester Marksheets
How to Apply for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive by the following link as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
For More Detail: Click Here
Note: Update NA in the employment section if you are a Fresher