Vodafone off campus Drive 2022:- Vodafone is Hiring freshers of 2020/2021 batch graduates Bachelors from BE/ B.Tech through its off campus Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Vodafone as a Trainee Engineer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Vodafone off campus Drive 2022
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Vodafone off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Vodafone off campus Drive
- BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE Engineering.
- 2020, 2021 batch
- 10th/12th or Diploma/UG/PG minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
Focuses upon the provision of advice and administration and provides services across the related function in line with procedures and concepts. Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
- Uses best practice knowledge to challenge decision making in order to drive the most effective outcomes, in alignment with strategic direction
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction
- Maintains strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
- Dev Ops
- Software Engineering
- Automation and Robotics
Selection Process: Vodafone off campus Drive 2022
All the rounds of Vodafone Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Vodafone India Ltd. is the second largest mobile network operator in India by subscriber base, after Airtel. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has approximately 185 million customers as of June 2015. It offers both prepaid and postpaid GSM cellular phone coverage throughout India with better presence in the metros.
Vodafone India provides services on basis of 900 MHz and 1800 MHz digital GSM technology. Vodafone India launched 3G services in the country in the January–March quarter of 2011 and plans to spend up to $500 million within two years on its 3G networks. Vodafone is the second largest player in telecom operator in India after Airtel, with a market share of 18.42%.
How to apply for Vodafone off campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 13th February 2022
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.