UPPCL Recruitment 2022:-Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is Hiring candidates through its Hiring process. With this opportunity, candidates can who are interested in working as Junior Engineer Trainee – Civil as government job with UPPCL. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
UPPCL Recruitment 2022
|Designation||Junior Engineer Trainee – Civil|
|Job Location||Lucknow (UP)|
|Last date to apply||18th April|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for UPPCL Recruitment
- Candidates should complete three years of Diploma examination in Civil Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Govt. of India
- Candidates should have knowledge of Hindi (Devnagri Script). If the candidate has not passed High School or equivalent examination in Hindi, he/she has to clear an exam conducted by the Registrar, Department Examination Govt. of U.P. within 3 years of joining
Note: Diploma received through Distance Learning Education will not be eligible.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years as of 01-01-2022. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
SAIL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | 35 Posts | Diploma/ B.Tech
Selection Process: UPPCL Recruitment 2022
The selection will be made on the written computer-based test (CBT).
Center: Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut Cities.
- The test will be for 3 hours duration with total 200 marks and it comprises of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg.
- Branch syllabus for the Post applied 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry an additional negative mark of 0.25.
- Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- For SC/ST category of U.P: Rs. 826/-
- For General Category/ Other backward class/ Ex-Servicemen of U.P: Rs.1180/-
- For PWD candidates: Rs.12/-
- For candidates other than the state of U.P (Any Category): Rs.1180/-
Mode of Payment: Application Fee cum Processing charges can be paid through ATM cum Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking OR SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at State Bank of India).
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel and get daily Govt job updates | Join Telegram Now
Philips Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Engineer | Bangalore
UPPCL (www.uppcl.org ) will be professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL ( www.uppcl.org ) is inviting online applications to the recruitment 2016 for post of Assistant Engineer Trainee in department of Electrical and Computer Science for BE / BTech graduates. Candidates across India are eligible to apply for this post.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Diploma/BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore
How to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 25th March 2022 to 18th April 2022
- Last Date for Payment of fee through offline mode: 20th April 2022
- Computer based test will be tentatively held in the Fourth week of May 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Govt job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
HPCL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate Apprentice Trainees | Mumbai