TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:- TCS is hiring freshers of 2022/2021 batch engineering graduates Bachelors, Masters, or PhD from a Computer Science background through its TCS Tech hunt test. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
TCS off campus drive 2022
|Designation||Associate System Engineer|
|Eligibility||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
Note: Registrations will be open for the 2019 year of-passing (YoP) soon. TCS Off Campus Hiring tests are on-going to invite immediate joiners and will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
TCS support the different TCS business entities using cutting-edge research & technology. They already have teams and assets in the data science domain and have been applying it to various business domains of TCS & now looking at helping TCS’s business in India.
Selection Process: TCS Off campus Drive
All the rounds of TCS Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Online Test: The test consists of the following sections that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises the following sections:
- Numerical Ability-40 Mins
- Verbal Ability-30 mins
- Reasoning Ability-50 mins
- Programming Logic-15 mins
- Coding section-45 mins
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
How to apply for TCS Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online as soon as possible.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose the category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill in your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
For regular Off-campus job updates join:- Click Here
Apply :- click here