TCS NQT Off Campus 2022:- TCS Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) for Engineering, Arts, Commerce and Science graduates/Diploma candidates across the country. It is the common employability test like elitmus, AMCAT offered by TCS.The detailed eligibility and application process for TCS NQT 2022 will be given below.
TCS NQT Off Campus 2022
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch can try)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||25 June 2022|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT Off Campus 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for TIBCO Software Hiring freshers
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Pattern:
- The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability(30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability(26 Questions)-40 Minutes
- Programming Logic(10 Question)-15 Minutes (Optional)
- Coding(2 Question)-45 Minutes (Optional)
Read More:- Tata Technologies Off campus Drive 2022
Selection Process: TCS NQT Off Campus 2022
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
- Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Read More:- Bentley Systems Off campus Drive 2022
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Get guaranteed Software developer jobs of ₹5-40 LPA | Pay After First Salary | Apply Now
How to apply for TCS NQT Off Campus 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 25 June 2022.
Apply Link: Click here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Civica Off campus Drive 2022