TCS NQT for 2024 Batch | National Qualifier Test (NQT) | TCS NQT 2024 | Freshers | 2024 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Across India
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS NQT for 2024 Batch:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: TCS and All corporate companies (Across India)
Eligibility Criteria for TCS NQT for 2024 Batch:
Eligibility criteria for TCS Ninja Hiring – YOP 2024:
- Courses & Discipline: UG/ PG Engineering Courses from BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from any specialization offered by the university/college are only eligible to apply
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks should be 60% or 6 CGPA in Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Backlogs/ Arrears/ ATKT: Students should not have more than 1 active backlog/ arrear/ ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process in the highest qualification. If selected, students should not have any pending backlog or arrears at the time of joining TCS
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Break in education should not be due to extended education (examinations cleared after the time stipulated by the Board / University). Any break in education should not exceed 24 months and is permissible only for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/ or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time. All pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated time duration
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Ninja hiring process
About the TCS NQT Test:
Are you 2024 Graduate? , Waiting for TCS Ninja 2024. TCS is yet to Announce the TCS National Qualifier Test for 2024 Batch Candidates. TCS may Announce the TCS NQT for 2024 Batch in May/ June 2023.
- Competence on the core cognitive processes required for entry-level jobs
- Industry-specific knowledge and insights
- Specialization on skills required for performing the job role
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
Find Jobs through TCS NQT: Click Here
Selection Process for TCS NQT for 2024 Batch:
The detailed recruitment process for TCS Ninja 2024 and TCS Digital Hiring 2024 are discussed below. It consists of the following four rounds:
- Online Test – TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR Interview
TCS NQT 2024: Exam Pattern
The test will have 92 questions that have to be answered in 180 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions)
- Numerical Ability (26 questions)
- Programming Logic (10 Questions)
- Coding (2 Questions).
How To Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2023?
Registration Process for TCS NQT for 2024 Batch?
TCS has not released the Online Application for TCS NQT for 2024 Batch Candidates yet. However, All Interested Candidates are requested to Register on TCS Next Step Portal and get ready for TCS Recruitment 2024.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
For More Details & Register Link: Click Here