TCS MBA Hiring 2023 | Applications Invited From Freshers | MBA | 2022/ 2023 Batch | PAN India | Last Date: 20th April 2023
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
TCS MBA Hiring 2023:- TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Management Post Graduates – Hiring
Program Type: TCS MBA Hiring
Job Location: PAN India
Test Location: Virtual (Online)
Eligibility Criteria for TCS MBA Hiring 2023:
- Course: 2 Year Full-Time MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGDM / Course – Marketing / Finance / Operations / Supply Chain Management / Information Technology / General Management / Business Analytics / Project Management and related disciplines.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 60% or above in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and/or Post Graduation examination which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Background: B.Tech/ BE prior to MBA is a mandatory pre-requisite for candidates to qualify under the selection process.
- Batch: Students completing their Post Graduation in 2023 are eligible.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS MBA Hiring Process.
- Backlogs: Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2023 year of passing, however, all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: – Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years.
About TCS MBA hiring:
TCS Management Hiring is the recruitment of Management Postgraduates who are scheduled to complete the Post Graduation program in the next financial year (FY 2023-24) and will be eligible to join TCS.
Our aim is to build a strong foundation for a successful management career. We’re inviting bright Management Postgraduates from permitted specializations to apply for the test.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable till date.
- Communication-related to the test will be sent to you by our test partner, TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring-related communication from unofficial email IDs like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
Selection Process for TCS MBA Hiring 2023:
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for the TCS MBA Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split into the below 3 sections:
- Verbal Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Business Aptitude
How To Apply for TCS MBA Hiring 2023?
Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS MBA Hiring YoP 2023
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test centre & then click on Apply. Please Note, test centre once chosen may not be changed.
Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. Your status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
Last Date: 20th April 2023
Test Date: 13th May 2023
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here