TCS Digital off campus Hiring 2022:- TCS Digital is hiring freshers of 2019/2020/2021 batch graduates Bachelors from BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA through its off campus Hiring process. This is a good opportunity for candidates who want to start their career with one of the most trusted brands of India and get into the corporate world with the brand TATA. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
TCS Digital off campus Hiring 2022
|BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
|0 – 2
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Digital off campus Hiring 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for TCS Digital off campus Hiring Hiring
- UG/ PG Engineering Courses from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MS/ MCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from any specialization offered a recognized University from 2019 to 2021 within 6 to 12 months of IT Experience.
- Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
Selection Process: TCS Digital off campus Hiring 2022
All the rounds of TCS Digital Off-campus Hiring will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 110 minutes.
- Advanced Quantitative Aptitude is of 40 Minutes
- Verbal Ability is of 10 Minutes
- Advanced Coding is of 60 Minutes
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
How to apply for TCS Digital off campus Hiring 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Hiring online as soon as possible.
- Step 1: Register
- Step 2: Select the test mode
- Step 3: Click here to apply for the digital drive.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 25th February 2022
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.