TCS Digital off campus Drive 2022:- TCS Digital is inviting candidates of batch 2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSc can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with TCS Digital as a Trainee Engineer . So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
TCS Digital off campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||TCS Digital|
|Eligibility||B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Rs. 7 LPA|
|Last date to apply||15th April|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Digital off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for TCS Digital Hiring freshers
- B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization
- 70% or 7 CGPA in the highest qualification and 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Candidates should not have any backlogs
- Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Candidates should not have any backlogs
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part-Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are Full-Time
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply
- Age: Candidates should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
Read More:- Deloitte off campus Hiring 2022
Selection Process: TCS Digital off campus Drive 2022
The test consists of following sections that have to be answered in 110 minutes. 1. Advanced Quantitative Aptitude is of 40 Minutes 2.Verbal Ability is of 10 Minutes 3. Advanced Coding is of 60 Minutes
Read More:- Goldman Sachs off campus Drive 2022
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
Read More:- Wipro SIM off campus Drive 2022
How to apply for TCS Digital off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 15th April 22
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Carrier off campus Drive 2022