TCS Atlas Hiring 2022:- TCS Hiring freshers of batch 2020/2021/2022, Bachelors, from M.Sc, MA through its Off Campus Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with TCS as a Trainee. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
TCS Atlas Hiring 2022
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Atlas Hiring 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for TCS Hiring freshers
- 2020/2021/2022 from M.Sc, MA
- M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) & MA (Economics)
Below are some of the many roles where you will be working with the best in the industry, offering your expert knowledge and fresh perspectives to create value for global businesses.
- Insightful Data Scientists: Identifying valuable data and structuring large volumes to discover trends and patterns, will be key to providing confidence to decision making.
- Expert Risk Modellers: You will play an integral role in developing and evaluating systems, minimizing/ controlling risk, and optimizing business functioning.
- Intelligent Model Validators: You will be understanding the concept behind most of the available tools and techniques, applying them depending on the nature of problems, and also understanding their weaknesses and key mitigants.
- Adept Statisticians: You will analyze and interpret data to enable informed planning, and identify trends based on the results to project growth and transformation.
Selection Process: TCS Atlas Hiring 2022
All the rounds of TCS Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of March. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions, and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
How to apply for TCS Atlas Hiring 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Hiring online as soon as possible.
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS Atlas Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.