Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023 | Diploma Engineer | 15 Posts | Diploma – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Company: Tata Technologies Ltd
Tata Technologies Recruitment 2023: Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region.
Company Website: www.tatatechnologies.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer
Openings: 15 Posts
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (only Diploma candidates)
- Minimum 1 year experience in Automotive Electricals & Electronics
- To support with Prima fascia observation of reported E&E issue on vehicle
- To have discussion with vehicle driver about details of event when issue reported
- To Investigate issue reported with multimeter/oscilloscope/E&E testing tools
- To diagnose of vehicle issue with help of Diagnostic System tool.
- To support with Root-cause identification
- To discuss with proto planning for part availability for part replacement
- To support issue resolution through Repair / Replacement of damaged electrical parts.
- To report unresolved issues to CoC team
- To resolve walk-home failures on vehicle outside/inside TML
- To support in preparation of Analysis reports after issue resolution
- To measure leakage current for vehicle battery draining issues outside/inside TML
- To update vehicles with latest tooled up parts for validation
- To report engine/vehicle malfunctions to concerned COC.
- To learn of operating procedures of E&E components
- To maintain check list / periodic updation & record of signed off vehicle check list
- To maintain of E&E part tracker / feature list w.r.t program
- To check vehicle with TDS tool for resolution of EOL issues.
- To maintain / be aware of project data.
- To support for Jump starting of vehicle for battery draining issue
- To check fitment of switches / functional switches / E&E devices for completion of validation activity
- To maintain fuelling / battery / other records of E&E ownership vehicle
- To support for synchronisation of Wiring harness & other E& E parts in LAB car w.r.t. current build of vehicle
- To report new part reception to COC /module leads
- To confirm availability of part fitment manuals/information fitment drawings/CKT drawings required for part fitment /issue investigation.
- To maintain of special tool/devices for E&E activity
- To maintain records of vehicle issue with project wise tracker
- To sharing of new learning /findings with COC
- To preserving E&E critical parts required for emergency vehicle supports.
- To maintain of trouble shooting kit required for attending field vehicles
- To share information to SPOC for supporting some newly reported issues based on experience gained on vehicle attended.
- To maintain of emergency contact number which can support in case of emergency
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive by the following link as soon as possible
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here