Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech – All Streams; M.Sc | 2019 – 2024 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Stipend: 7 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- Environment Engineering
- Beneficiation Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
Must have completed or should be a final year student of M.Tech/ M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Remote Sensing
- Candidates who have completed three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are domiciled of the States of Jharkhand and Odisha
Selection Process for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online latest by 11th June 2023.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here