Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ ME/ M.Tech – All Streams; M.Sc | 2019 – 2024 Batch | Across India
Company: Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023: Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Stipend: 7 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Civil & Structural
- Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Power Electronics
- Environment Engineering
- Beneficiation Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Candidates who have completed three-year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full-time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored a minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are domiciled of the States of Jharkhand and Odisha
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 7 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
Selection Process for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
How to Apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online latest by 11th June 2023.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here