Tata Steel off campus Drive 2022:- Tata Steel is inviting candidates of batch 2021/2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from BE/ B.Tech/BSc can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Tata Steel as Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Tata Steel off campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Tata Steel|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Steel off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Tata Steel Hiring freshers
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the below specified discipline.
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ M.Sc Geology Examination
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) Examination/MSc Geology Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odish
- Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st July 2022.
Selection Process: Tata Steel off campus Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Tata Steel online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Tata Steel online test.
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel. Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year2. The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three(3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel
How to apply for Tata Steel off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 10th April.
More Details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.