Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | GET – Instrumentation | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ EIE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | PAN India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023: Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
Company Website: www.tatapower.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – Instrumentation
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation)
- Responsible for safe execution of jobs with compliance to Safety & PTW system and maintenance of control system equipment.
- Day to day maintenance of C&I Equipment including General, Routine and Preventive maintenance/Calibration activities.
- Shutdown/ Breakdown maintenance of C&I Equipment
- Carrying out various maintenance works during shift and taking care of emergencies.
- Review & Update of P&ID, logic, control philosophy, instrument list, spare list etc.
- Coordination with Operations & other Maintenance departments for ensuring equipment availability as per the Annual Maintenance Plan.
- Coordination with service providers.
- Ensuring availability of all critical spares in area of work with appropriate record
- keeping of usage and replenishment, Inspection of incoming material at store
- Collecting data and analysing occurrences by studying trends of various parameters, implementation of logics in DCS/PLC.
- Logic testing, start-up release & protection trip checks in DCS/PLC.
- Preparation of daily / monthly report and ensuring up-to-date documentation.
- Imparting and ensuring thorough knowledge of Safety practices, safety tagging system, first aid, firefighting systems, Tata Business Excellence Model and IMS among the Team.
- 60% above throughout SSC, HSC, Graduation and PGP/MBA (if applicable)
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed all academic courses (Under Graduation/ Post Graduation) within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g.: B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc. in 3 year or B.E./ B. Tech. in 4 years, and MBA/ PGDM in 2 years)
- Candidate should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Candidate to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 31st July 2023
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here