Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Diploma Engineer Trainee | Diploma in Electrical | 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: Tata Power Company Limited
Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023: Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the countrys largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojobera, Jharkhand and Karnataka. As a growth strategy , Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation.
Company Website: www.tatapower.com
Positions: Diploma Engineer Trainee – Electrical
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR 2.8 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
All selected students will be on training (classroom and on-the-job) for 18 months in Operation & Maintenance (O&M) of Generating plants (Thermal and Hydros), Transmission Receiving Stations, Distribution Sub Stations, Renewable Energy Sites (Solar and Wind).
Key skills required include the following:
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Quality orientation
- Project Management
- Supplies Management
- Good communication
- 50% and above throughout SSC and Diploma
- The applicant must not have any active backlogs (uncleared exams)
- The applicant should have completed the Diploma academic course within the stipulated tenure of course (e.g. Diploma in 3 years’)
- Applicant should be willing to travel and be posted anywhere in India at office, plant, project site location etc.
- Applicant to be declared medically fit by Company CMO
- Applicant should be of 18 years as on 30th June 2023 (before joining the company).
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode on or before 17th April 2023.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here