Tata Power off campus Drive 2022:- Tata Power is inviting candidates of batch 2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from BE/BTech can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Tata Power as Graduate Engineer Trainee. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Tata Power off campus Drive 2022
|Company Name||Tata Power|
|Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Eligibility||BE/BTech – Electrical|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Power off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Tata Power Hiring freshers
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MCA (All branches)
- Good pH score
- Good academic track record (Minimum 70% or equivalent in graduation and 65% or equivalent in X/XII)
- Responsible for service and management of Rooftop Sites
- Develop & Manage Authorized Service Providers
- Ensure smooth supply chain management, Installation & Maintenance requests through OEM/Implementation partners
- Manage/ facilitate warranty claims & AMCs
- Ensure Uptime
- Manage plants via online remote monitoring web interfaces
- Liaise with the regional customer support teams to maintain plant performance .
- Extend technical support to field teams for data logger configuration and fault rectification
- Ensure configuration of plant monitoring dashboards as per customer requirements
- Ensure preventive maintenance & House keeping
- Collaborate with customers for resolving service-related issues Monitor & ensure timely closure of service delivery for signed partnership
Selection Process: Tata Power off campus Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Tata Power online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Tata Power online test.
At Tata Power, we in the Technology Innovations Team are working on some exciting new digital-first consumer products and platforms. These are Apps and Websites in diverse categories such as Sports, News, Public Opinion, Marketplace etc. They are direct to users, have social and engagement capabilities, experts’ views, e-commerce and a lot of other functionality. We are actively building our tech teams across the entire tech stack to work on these products for which we are hiring professionals for different roles.
|CTC 5-40 LPA | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Registration Link|
How to apply for Tata Power off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link on or before 21st April 2022
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.