Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Jr Executive Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – ECE/ EEE/ ETE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023:- Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries.
The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Positions: Jr. Executive Engineer – Tower Design
Openings: 100 Posts
Experience: Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: INR 3.00 – 3.60 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- OLO – Delivery Management
- Supplier co-ordination for service delivery
- Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet agreed SLA’s.
- Perform escalation management, wherever necessary and in case project is in jeopardy.
- Customer communications and KCIs (Keep Customer Informed)
- Ensure customer-end service readiness
- End to end order management for smooth delivery
- Co-ordinating with suppliers and securing field resources for priority orders and follow escalation matrix
- Freshers B.E/B.Tech – EEE / ECE / Telecommunication
- Candidate should have 0 to 1 year of experience in Telecom/ISP domain
- Basic understanding of telecom standards & protocols
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
- Coordination skills and taking the right approach logically
- Responsible for Delivery of services for international customers
How to Apply for Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode on or before 15th June 2023
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Link: Click Here