Synopsys Off campus Drive:- Synopsys company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Synopsys off campus drive 2022
|Eligibility||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Synopsys Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Synopsys Off Campus Drive
Synopsys HAPS® Prototyping Solution improves time-to-market and helps avoid costly device re-spins by enabling early embedded software development and allowing hardware and software co-design well ahead of chip fabrication. Synopsys delivers ProtoCompiler and HAPS solution, which dramatically accelerate software development, hardware verification and system validation from individual IP blocks to processor subsystems to complete SoCs.
Looking for a R&D engineer in ProtoCompiler R&D team in Bangalore for the following role and with the given background/skill sets.
- Educational Qualification : BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021/2022 graduates
- B.Tech/M. Tech in CS/EE from a reputed institute.
- 0-2 years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining large EDA software.
- Sound knowledge in data structures, graph algorithms and C/C++ programming on Windows/Unix.
- Familiarity in digital logic design.
- Familiarity with Verilog/VHDL RTL level designs, timing constrains, static timing analysis.
- Working knowledge of FPGA or static timing engine is a plus.
Note: If you have any relevant certification, then it would be added advantage.
- A person in the position would be responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, debugging and maintaining large and efficient software systems for partitioning, logic, timing optimization, technology mapping steps of the FPGA prototyping software.
- The person is expected toGiven a requirement or functional specification, design and implement efficient data structures and algorithms in C/C++.
- Work with AE team in test planning, execution and customer support.
- Maintain and support existing product and features.
Selection Process: Synopsys Off campus Drive
All the rounds of Synopsys Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way people work and play. Self-driving cars. Machines that learn. Lightning-fast communication across billions of devices in the datasphere. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart Everything―where devices are getting smarter and connected, and security is an integral part of the design.
Powering this new era of innovation are high-performance silicon chips and exponentially growing amounts of software content. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart Everything with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design, verification, IP integration, and software security and quality testing. We help our customers innovate from silicon to software so they can bring amazing new products to life.
How to apply for Synopsys Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here