SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – The State Bank of India has released the job notification for the apprentices for SBI branches across India. There are 6160 vacancies to be filled through this recruitment. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree can apply for this job. The selection is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 September 2023|
- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute
Duration of Training:
- One year.
Age Limit(as on 01 August 2023): 20 to 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1995 and not later than 01.08.2003 (both days inclusive).
Agr Relaxation: Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidates.
Stipend: Rs. 15,000/-
SBI Apprentice Recruitment – Selection Process:
Selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Scheme of Examination:
- General/Financial Awareness: 25 marks (15 mins)
- General English: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Quantitative Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude: 25 marks (15 mins)
- Total: 100 marks (1 Hour)
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for the question will be deducted for each wrong answer
- General/OBC/EWS -Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL
How to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online latest by 21 September 2023.
For more details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Online Registration of Application Starting Date: 01 September 2023
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 21 September 2023
- Online Examination: Tentative in the month of October/November 2023