Robert Bosch Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | Calibration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Robert Bosch India
Robert Bosch Recruitment 2023:- Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Calibration Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2023:
BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Automobile Engineering.
- Drivability calibration on vehicle for Gasoline, Bi-Fuel (CNG) fuel injection system
- Vehicle function calibration like. Cruise control, Start Stop, IAC etc.
- Lambda, Dew point detection, Miss fire & Knock calibration and validation
- Data set Handling (Dataset Creation, Data set management, and delivery)
- Offline pre calibration and validation on labcar
- Working in Bosch Technical centres or at OEM facilities
- Customer query Handling and support
- Good understanding of Gasoline Engines
- Basic understanding of Electronic Engine Control Units, Hydraulics, Mechanics, Electronics.
- Good understanding on Gasoline Fuel System (MPI, GDI)
- Good Exposure in Engine and Vehicle SW functionalities of GS or DS
- Good driving skills for vehicle calibration activities
- Willingness relocate or extensive travel as part of calibration activities.
- Quick in understanding technical relations and consequences.
- Good team-working capabilities
- Calibration project management knowledge will be added advantage.
- Associate should have valid Indian Driving License & should be able to join immediately
How to Apply for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2023?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online mode.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Link: Click Here