Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – EEE/ ICE/ ECE/ ETE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Robert Bosch India
Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023:- Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Microsoft PowerBI Developer
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunication
- Pearl, Python scripting knowledge is an advantage.
Job Description: Great opportunity to be part of the Connectivity Cluster, explore on technology driven futuristic & challenging Base SW development topics like FOTA, Delta flashing SW, Microsar BSW development and many more.
Essential/ Mandatory requirements:
- Embedded C programming skills
- Working knowledge on embedded system: RTOS, Microcontrollers and peripherals
- Understanding of Autosar stacks, integration and configuration. (Stacks like DCM, MCAL, Com, Security, Mem, IO, NVM etc.)
- Debugging skills with tools like Lauterbach, Trace32, etc.
- Experience with tools like Vector Canalyzer, Cancase, ETAS INCA etc.
- Know-how on software development life cycle process
Desired/ Good to have:
- Knowledge / experience on FOTA, tester flashing
- Knowledge / experience on MCAL layer, low level driver development
- Knowledge / experience on any communication protocol CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, Flexray and Ethernet
- Knowledge / experience Tester diagnostic (UDS, ISO14229) or Boot loader requirement implementation on automotive control units
- Knowledge on Automotive Connectivity E & E Architecture
- Experience in Autosar development environment and tools like Vector, ETAS etc.
- Knowledge of ASPICE quality standard
- Knowledge on Infineon, ARM, Free-scale based controllers
How to Apply for Robert Bosch Off Campus Drive 2023?
Eligible and desirous candidates may apply online mode.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Link: Click Here