RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022:- RBI is Hiring candidates through its Hiring process. With this opportunity, candidates can start their careers in the government job with the Reserve bank of India. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)|
|Designation||RBI Grade B Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||28 March 2022|
|Last date to apply||18th April|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for RBI Recruitment
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
- A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
- The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters/years
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks
- PGDM/MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics, i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: must not have attained the age of 30 years
For M.Phil. and PhD candidates:
- Upper age limit: 32 and 34 years
- For OBC; 3 years
- For SC/ST; 5 years
- For PwBD: 10 years
- For PwBD (OBC): 13 years
- For PwBD (SC/ST): 15 years
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General): 238 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR: 31 posts
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM: 25 posts
Selection Process: RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022
Selection will be made through online examinations in Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III and interview.
Exam Pattern for Prelims: (2 Hours)
Exam Pattern for Mains:
|Economics & Social Issues (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-II English (Writing Skills) Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 Mins|
|Paper-III Finance & Management (Objective Type)||100||90 Mins|
- For GEN/OBC/EWSs – Rs.850/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/PwBD – Rs. 100 (Intimation Charges only)
Payment Mode: Only through online
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central bank and regulatory body and is responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. … It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
How to apply for RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position from 28th March 2022 to 18th April 2022
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here(Online Application will be available from 28 March 2022)
Note: This Notification based on indicative advertisement published on newspaper.The detailed advertisement will be available soon.