Quality Kiosk Off Campus Drive 2023: Quality Kiosk is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team from 2020/2021/2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch for its hiring process. Bachelors, from any degree can apply for their hiring process. Candidates can start their careers in the Software Industry with Quality Kiosk as analyst. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply as soon as possible before the apply date. Virtusa latest job notification, Selection process, interview process other details and apply link are given below:
Quality Kiosk Off Campus Drive 2023
|Company Name||Quality Kiosk|
|Positions||Trainee Application Monitor Engineer|
|Designation||Trainee Application Monitor Engineer|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai/Thane|
|Salary CTC||Rs 5.59 LPA+|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Company may withdraw the position any time so Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Candidate should always read job description and details carefully before applying.
Quality Kiosk Off Campus hiring 2024 Drive: Responsibilities
Eligibility Criteria for Quality Kiosk
Candidates shall meet the criteria for Quality Kiosk hiring
- B.E/B.TECH/ BCA/MCA- Computer Science/IT (Year of Passing: 2022/2023);
- Percentage: >60 in 10, 12th and Graduation
- Responsible to check the alerts and performance of application/infrastructure/network Using monitoring Tools.
- Checking Various Dashboards from monitoring Tools and Updating Stakeholders for any impact.
- Providing First Level Analysis for Incidents.
- Creating report of P1 & P2 Incident.
- Keeping Track of Downtime and proactive Monitoring of application/infrastructure/network Using monitoring Tools.
- Maintaining good relationship with clients and keeping updated about effective project delivery.
- Working with Team to smooth flow of Project and deliver effectively
- Desired Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude, punctual and disciplined
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Multitasking abilities
- Good Decision making, analytical and time management skills,
Quality Kiosk Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Important Documents
Furthermore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can now bring the important documents given below.
- Academic certificates of 10th standard, XII standard, graduation/ Postgraduation.
- ID proofs (Aadhaar card/ Pan Card/ Voter ID etc.)
- Any certifications or rewards that you won.
- Experience certificated if any.
Quality Kiosk Recruitment: Steps to Apply
Interested candidates must follow the following procedure to apply for Off Campus Drive of Quality Kiosk 2023
- Click on the “Apply Link” button mention below. (You will be re-directed to Quality Kiosk official career page)
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register, if not registered before.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all necessary details.
- Submit all the relevant documents, if asked (Resume/ Marksheet/ ID Proof, etc.)
- Don’t lie. Fill the details correctly
- Verify the entered details are correct or not.
- Submit the application form after Verification.
Selection Process of Quality Kiosk
The Selection process of Quality Kiosk may include the multiple rounds of interview. Whosoever clear the first round will move to another round of Interviews. The interview rounds are as follows:
- Profile Screening
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- How to prepare for interview ?
About Quality Kiosk
Quality Kiosk Corporation is a global information technology services company that provides digital engineering and technology services and solutions for companies in the financial services, healthcare, communications, media, entertainment, travel, manufacturing, and technology industries worldwide.
How to apply for Quality Kiosk Off Campus hiring Drive 2023 ?
All the eligible candidates may apply through the given link below for off campus drive of Quality Kiosk
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here.