PWC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern/ Trainee | Any Degree | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Mumbai
Company: PWC Private Limited
PWC Recruitment 2023: PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms headquartered in London, United Kingdom, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second largest professional services firm network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Positions: Intern/ Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for PWC Recruitment 2023:
- Pursuing Graduation
- 0-6 months of experience
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How to Apply for PWC Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here