Philips Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA/M.Sc | 2021 to 2022 Batch
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (literally Royal Philips, stylized as PHILIPS) is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the “Electronics” in its name in 2013.
Company Website: https://www.philips.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Graduates/post-graduates from technology /engineering backgrounds.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech (All Streams)/MCA/MSc (CS and IT) graduates
- Candidates from other backgrounds who share a passion in technology /IT can also be considered
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 70% or CGPA 7.5 and above.
- Good understanding of cloud and analytics Full stack developer skills have an added advantage
- Creates high quality working software
- Features driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
- Supports DevOps in deploying software
- Sets, monitors and ensures to meet own performance metrics
- Monitors and meets performance and quality metrics
- Conform to requirements with a strong focus on end-users, high quality (QMS/regulatory standards), performance, safety and security
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities of practice, reading professional publications and maintaining personal networks
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online by following link.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here