Philips off campus Drive 2022:- Philips is Hiring freshers of 2020/2021/2022 batch graduates Bachelors from BE/ B.Tech through its off campus Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Philips as a Software Engineer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Philips off campus Drive 2022
|Experience||0 – 2|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Philips off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Philips off campus Drive
- BE/ B.Tech
- 2020, 2021,2022 batch
- 10th/12th or Diploma/UG/PG minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Implementation, integration, testing and debugging of software
- Compliance to processes and quality management system
- Develop competence in the technologies and domains of serviceability and healthcare
- Coding and debugging skills
- Skill in C#, WPF
- Overall 0-2 years experience
- Ability to independently design, develop and maintain software as per specifications; be involved in refining specifications
- Quick learner with willingness do what it takes to get the job done
Selection Process: Philips off campus Drive 2022
All the rounds of Philips Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Philips online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo Philips online test.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (literally Royal Philips, stylized as PHILIPS) is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Amsterdam, one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It was once one of the largest electronic conglomerates in the world and currently employs around 74,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the “Electronics” in its name in 2013.
How to apply for Philips off campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 13th February 2022
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.