NTT Ltd. Off-campus Drive:- The NTT Group is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients and communities. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
NTT Ltd. off-campus drive 2022
|Company Name||NTT Ltd.|
|Designation||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary CTC||Best in Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for NTT Ltd. Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for NTT Ltd. Off Campus Drive
- Ability to communicate and work across different cultures and social groups
- Ability to plans activities and projects well in advance, and takes into account possible changing circumstances
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook at work
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work hard and put in longer hours when it is necessary
- Ability to apply active listening techniques such as paraphrasing the message to confirm understanding, probing for further relevant information and refraining from interrupting.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Ability to place client at the forefront of all interactions, understanding their requirements and creating a positive client experience throughout the total client journey
Note: If you have any relevant certification, then it would be added advantage.
- Monitors client infrastructure and solutions
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur
- Routinely identify common incidents and opportunities for avoidance as well as general opportunities for incident reduction
- Investigate first line incidents assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems
- Fulfil approved requests following agreed procedures
- Provide telephonic or chat support to clients when required
- Execute approved maintenance activities including patching and configuration changes
- Follow the required handover procedures for shift changes to ensure service continuity
- Report and escalate incidents where necessary
- Ensure the efficient and comprehensive resolutions of incidents and requests
- Proactively identify opportunities for work optimisation
- Update existing knowledge articles or create new ones
- Identify opportunities for work optimisation including opportunities for automation of work, request fulfilment, incident resolution and other general process improvement opportunities.
Selection Process: NTT Ltd. Off campus Drive
All the rounds of NTT Ltd. Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
The NTT Group is a world leader in providing technology and business solutions to people, clients and communities.
With $112B in revenue and more than 320,000 employees in over 80 countries and regions, providing services in over 190 of them, we are committed to being a long-term trusted partner and always contributing to society through our business operations.
How to apply for NTT Ltd. Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here