Hello learners In this article we are going to discuss NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 3 Answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment with your own knowledge and use this article as reference only.
About the course:-
For an autonomous agent to behave in an intelligent manner it must be able to solve problems. This means it should be able to arrive at decisions that transform a given situation into a desired or goal situation. The agent should be able to imagine the consequence of its decisions to be able to identify the ones that work. In this first course on AI we study a wide variety of search methods that agents can employ for problem solving.
|Software Testing Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 8||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 9||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 10||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 11||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 12||Click Here|
NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 3 Answers 2023:
1. Which one of the following correlates well with the testing difficulty of a program?
Answer :- Will update answers soon and update on our telegram channel so Join Click Here
2. If two code segments have Cyclomatic complexities of N1 and N2 respectively, what will be the Cyclomatic
complexity of the juxtaposition of the two code segments?
3. Which one of the following is a fault-based testing technique?
Next Week Answers: Assignment 04
4. Which of the following subsumption relations among white-box test coverage criteria are incorrect?
5. Which of the following are NOT true of white box code coverage?
6. Consider the following code snippet.
if(i>k) then max=i;
else if(j>k) max=j
What would be the path coverage achieved, for a test case with the input values i=5, j=6,k=7?
7. If MC/DC coverage has been achieved on a unit under test, which of the following test coverage are implicitly
8. Which of the following mutants are considered as equivalent mutants?
9. At least how many test cases are required to achieve MC/DC coverage of the following code segment:
If((x==5) or (y<100) or (z>=500)) x=x+1;
10. What is the McCabe’s Cyclomatic complexity for the following code segment?