NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 3 Answers:- Hello students in this article we are going to share NPTEL Software Testing assignment week 3 answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
Below you can find NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 3 Answers
|Software Testing Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Software Testing Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Software Testing Assignment 3 Answers 2022:-
1. Which of the following represents a basic block in a control flow graph?
a. A basic block of statements is a set of all statements that are a part of a function that the control flow graph represents.
b. A basic block of statements is a sequence of statements such that if the first statement the sequence is executed then all the statements in the sequence will also be executed.
2. Consider a variable count of type intint. Suppose there is a method that has a statement of the type count++;count++;. Which of the following statements are correct regarding the data flow definition of countcount?
a. The statement is a definition of countcount.
b. The statement is a use of countcount.
c. The statement is both a definition and use of count.
d. The statement is neither a definition nor a use of count.
3. Consider a variable xx of type double and suppose a particular method in Java has a statement if(Math.log(x)) >= 4.2, will it be considered a definition of xx or a use of xx?
a. The statement is a definition of xx
b. The statement is a use of xx.
Next Week Assignment Answers
4. State true or false: Consider a variable xx in a program. Not every definition of xx will always reach a use.
5. Which of the following best defines a du-path for a variable
a. A du-path is a simple path from a definition of xx to a use of xx without any further definitions of xx in-between.
b. A du-path is a path from a definition of xx to a use of xx without any further definitions of xx in-between.
c. A du-path is a simple path from a definition of xx to a use of xx without any further uses of xx in-between.
d. A du-path is a path from a definition of xx to a use of xx without any further uses of xx in-between.
6. State yes or no: We group du-paths with respect to a variable by their definitions.
7. Is it true that the all-du-paths data flow coverage criterion subsumes prime path coverage?
8. Which of the following statements are true when it comes to comparing traditional source code coverage criteria with graph based coverage criteria?
a. Node and statement coverage are the same, edge and branch coverage are the same.
b. Edge and decision coverage are the same.
9. Which of the following defines a linearly independent path of execution in a control flow graph?
a. A path in which there are no branches.
b. A path which does not contain other paths within it.
c. A path that represents structural complexity of a program.
d. A path within a connected component.
10. State true or false: Node and edge coverage, as test requirements for structural coverage over graphs, are given with the input graph itself.
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.NPTEL PROGRAMMING IN JAVA Assignment 3 Answers 2022