Hello learners In this article we are going to discuss NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 3 Answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment with your own knowledge and use this article as reference only.
About the course:-
For an autonomous agent to behave in an intelligent manner it must be able to solve problems. This means it should be able to arrive at decisions that transform a given situation into a desired or goal situation. The agent should be able to imagine the consequence of its decisions to be able to identify the ones that work. In this first course on AI we study a wide variety of search methods that agents can employ for problem solving.
|Software Engineering Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 8||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 9||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 10||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 11||Click Here|
|Software Engineering Assignment 12||Click Here|
NPTEL Software Engineering Assignment 3 Answers 2023:
1. Among the following modes of communication among the project team members, which one is
Answer :- Will update answers soon and update on our telegram channel so Join Click Here
2. Which one of the following is not a basic principle of the agile model of software development?
3. Extreme programming (XP) model recommends to take the software development best practices
Next Week Answers: Assignment 04
4. Which one of the following statements regarding Scrum software development is FALSE?
5. In a software development project that 1s using the scrum model. which one of the following
responsibilities is not performed by the product owner?
6. In a scrum-based development project, which of the following responsibilities are not performed by
the scrum master?
7. In a scrum-based development project, which of the following sentences are FALSE regarding a
daily scrum meeting?
8. Which of the following are false is regarding sprint burndown chart?
9. Which of the following are not characteristics of agile software development projects?
10. Which one of the following aspects of a software being developed are NOT its non-functional