NPTEL Introduction To Internet Of Things ASSIGNMENT 1 Answers:- Hello students in this article we are going to share NPTEL Introduction To Internet Of Things week 1 answers. All the Answers provided below to help the students as a reference, You must submit your assignment at your own knowledge.
About Introduction To Internet Of Things Course:-
Internet of Things (IoT) is presently a hot technology worldwide. Government, academia, and industry are involved in different aspects of research, implementation, and business with IoT. IoT cuts across different application domain verticals ranging from civilian to defence sectors. These domains include agriculture, space, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, water, and mining, which are presently transitioning their legacy infrastructure to support IoT. Today it is possible to envision pervasive connectivity, storage, and computation, which, in turn, gives rise to building different IoT solutions.
Criteria to get Certificate:-
This course is a week 12 course the best of 8 out 12 assignments marks will be calculated for final result.
Below are mentioned criteria for final result
Average assignment score = 25% of average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
Below you can find NPTEL Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 1 Answers
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 1||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 2||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 3||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 4||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 5||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 6||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 7||Click Here|
|Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 8||Click Here|
NPTEL Introduction To Internet Of Things Assignment 1 Answers 2022:-
1.Which of the following is a static mechanism for address allocation of loT nodes?
a. Configuration over a management interface
b. IPv6 address based on a hardware identifier
c. Both configuration over a management interface & based on a hardware identifier
d. IoT nodes can’t be configured statically
ANS:-Answers will be Uploaded Shortly and it will be Notified on Telegram, So JOIN NOW
2. Which of the following error is commonly found in heating of metal strips?
a. quantization error
b. aliasing error
c. hysteresis error
d. None of these
3. X” perfomms active application layer functions between IoT nodes and other entities. What is X?
a. IoT node
b. IoT proxy
c. IoT gateway
d. IoT Network
5. Which of the following field in IPv4 header format indicates that it is concerned with reliable transmission’?
a. Traffic class
b. Hop limit
c. Fragment offset
d. Destination address
6. Which of the following is a function of IoT Gateway?
a. Data forwarding
b. Device management
c. Protocol conversion
d. All of these
Next Week Assignment Answers
7. Which of the following actuator converts pressure into force?
a. Mechanical actuators
b. Pneumatic actuators
c. Electric actuators
d. Magnetic actuators
8. Which of the following mechanism for address autoconfiguration provide more control on the allocated addresses?
c. Both DHCPv6 and SLAAC
d. None of these
9. Which of the following can measure position?
C. Both potentiometer & encoder
d. None of these
10. In a scenario when the IoT proxy has uplink connectivity, does the IoT LAN need global addressing mandatorily?
c. Not applicable
11. Which of the following is TRUE?
a. M2M is not a subset of IoT
b. WOT and IoT are same
C. IoT and M2M are same
d. None of these
12. Statement I: Aliasing eror occurs if the input variable or added noise changes periodically at a frequency proportional to the multiple of the sampling rate.
Statement II: If the signal is monitored digitally, the sampling frequency can cause a dynamic error triggering aliasing error.
a. Both Statement I and II are false
b. Both Statement I and II are true
c. Statement I is false but Statement II is true
d. Statement I is true but Statement II is false
13. Does polymer-based actuator find application in manufacturing artificial muscles?
14. Unique Local Addresses are intended to allow routing over a network that expands over multiple links and routing hops, and even can expand over multiple networks. Can these addresses prevent address collision?
c. Not Applicable
15. Which of the following is an example of vector sensor?
a. Pressure sensor
b. Strain sensor
c. Both pressure and strain sensors
d. Sound sensor
these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.