NPTEL Ethical Hacking Assignment 2 Answers 2023? This article will help you with the answer to the National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course “ Ethical Hacking Assignment 2 “
Below you can find the answers for Ethical Hacking Assignment 2 Answers 2023
NPTEL Ethical Hacking Assignment 2 Answers 2023:-
1. Which of the following is/are false for IP fragmentation?
For week 1 Answer: click Here
2. Consider the following statements:
(i) In transparent fragmentation, all fragmented packets are reassembled by an exit router.
(ii) In non-transparent fragmentation, all fragmented packets reassembled by host.
3. For reassembling the fragmented packets at the final destination, which of the following header field(s) is(are) used by IP?
4. An IP packet arrives at a router with the first eight bits as 01001100. How many bytes are there in the OPTIONS field
5. In an IP packet, the value of HLEN is 6, and the value of the TOTAL LENGTH field is 1000 (one thousand). The number of data bytes in the packet will be _______.
6. Which of the following is/are true for IP addressing?
7. Which of the following is/are not a feature of TCP?
8. Which of the following statement(s) is/are false for flag bits in TCP header?
9. What is the subnet address if the destination IP address is 22.214.171.124 and the subnet mask is 255.255.242.0?
10. An organization is allotted a block with beginning address as: 126.96.36.199/28 in CIDR notation. What will be the address range for that block?
For other courses answers:- Visit
For Internship and job updates:- Visit
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% surety of answers, these answers are based on our sole knowledge, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own.
if you have any suggestions then comment below or contact us at [email protected]
If you found this article Interesting and helpful, don’t forget to share it with your friends to get this information.