Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Augmented Automation Student Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2024 Batch | Noida, Bangalore
Company: Nokia India
Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023: Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Company Website: www.nokia.com
Positions: Augmented Automation Student Trainee
Job Location: Noida, Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering / MCA with strong software interest Passing out in 2024
- Hands on experience / good understanding of at least one of the programming languages (preferably python) and databases
- Hand on experience / good understanding of popular AI/ML algorithms
- Knowledge of software and/or testing methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Capability to work independently, manage, plan and steer own work
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong verbal communication & presentation skills
- Collaborative mindset, Strong Team-Player Attitude
- Duration of Internship: 6 Months starting July/ Aug 2023
In this role, you will be part of our Enterprise Applications (EA) team, responsible end to end for Nokia’s applications’ portfolio, used across all Business Groups and Functions. Our current mission is to simplify and modernize our application portfolio and to transform into a fast moving, product-oriented and customer-focused technology organization.
Within the EA you will be part of Automation Centre of Excellence which delivers Automation ensuring benefits to Nokia’s Business Groups and Functions via Automation levers like RPA, Orchestration combined with intelligent algorithms, Data Processing (IDP- NLP), Intelligent Agents & Product specific automation (e.g. for SAP – Winshuttle); Automated Data Migration, among others.
As part of the Automation Centre of Excellence, in the role of a Trainee Augmented Automation you will be contributing to the design & development of Augmented Automation solutions.
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here