Nokia off campus Drive 2022:- Nokia is Hiring freshers, Bachelors, from BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech through its off campus Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Nokia as an R&D Engineer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Nokia off campus Drive 2022
|BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
|Best in Industry
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Nokia off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Nokia off campus Drive
- 10th/12th or Diploma/UG/PG minimum 60% or 6 CGPA
- Graduate engineer or post graduate Entry-level/ Fresh engineer
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Telecom Engineering
Job Description:- Developers with good analysis, design and implementation skills.
- Strong C++ programming experience (experience in C++11/ C++14 is preferred).
- Good Understanding about Architecture, Design and Developing, distributed systems and algorithms, specially in Distributed Database is a huge plus [ on top of Bare Metal + Any CLOUD (Openstack, VMware, GCP, etc)]
- Good understanding of STL, Boost is preferred. Experience in writing multithreaded code is a plus.
- Strong debugging skills. Should be proficient in using tools like gdb, strace, perf, wireshark, tcpdump
- Good understanding of protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, TLS
- Familiarity with scripting languages like python, bash or perl is preferred.
- Proficiency working in a Linux environment.
- Good aptitude for writing unit tests.
- Hands on experience in Testing Automation related to continuous Integration tools like Robot, Jenkins, GIT
Good to have:
- Knowledge of LDAP protocols, HTTP2 protocols.
- Past work experience on Cloud-based Product Development would be an added advantage
- Know-how of JIRA, Ethereal and Wireshark would be an added advantage
Selection Process: Nokia off campus Drive 2022
All the rounds of Nokia Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Adhering to the highest ethical standards, only Nokia offers a comprehensive portfolio of network equipment, software, services and licensing opportunities across the globe. With our commitment to innovation, we enable our customers and partners to transform how people live, work and communicate.
How to apply for Nokia off campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this Drive online as soon as possible.
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 13th February 2022
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.