MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT Internship 2022:- MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT is organizing Internship for candidates of batch 2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors with a degree in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/PhD/MS can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT as a Intern. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT Internship 2022
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT Internship 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Meity Hiring freshers
- Indian students from recognized universities in India who have secured at least 60% marks in the last held degree or certificate examination and pursuing:
- (Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)/Computer Science (CS)/ IT/ Electronics &
- Communications (EC)/ Electronics/ Electrical)
- M.Sc.(CS/IT/ Electronics/ Electrical)
- MCA/DOEACC ‘B’ level
- BA (Economics (H))*
- B.Com (H)/ M.Com.*
- MBA (Finance/International Business)*
- An internship is an opportunity for a student to secure first hand and practical work experience under the guidance of a qualified and experienced Supervisor/Mentor. It also aims at active participation in the learning process through experimentation and putting into practice the knowledge acquired in the classrooms. For the larger benefit of the student community and with a view to enrich the management/implementation of its various schemes/programmes, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology has decided to notify these “Internship Guidelines”, to provide a framework for engagement of Interns for a limited period.
Apply Here:- FirstMeridian GenC Internship 2022
Selection Process: MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT Internship 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: First their will be one online test and those who clear first-round Meity interviews will be conducted for them. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Meity online test.
Apply Here:- MyAnatomy GenC Internship 2022
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is responsible for formulation, implementation and review of national policies in the field of Information Technology, Electronics and Internet (all matters other than licensing of Internet Service Provider). Its mission is to promote e-Governance for empowering citizens; promoting the inclusive and sustainable growth of the Electronics, IT and ITeS industries; enhancing India’s role in Internet Governance; adopting a multipronged approach that includes development of human resources; promoting R&D and innovation; enhancing efficiency through digital services; and ensuring a secure cyber space.
Get guaranteed Software developer jobs of ₹5-40 LPA | Pay After First Salary | Apply Now
How to apply for MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND IT Internship 2022 ?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Aigilx Health GenC Internship 2022