Kyndryl off campus Drive 2022:- Kyndryl is inviting candidates of batch 2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with Kyndryl as Associate Technical Engineer. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
Kyndryl off campus Drive 2022
|Designation||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Eligibility||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MTech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ Diploma|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for Kyndryl off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for Kyndryl Hiring freshers
- BE/Btech/ME/MTech/B.Sc/M.Sc/BCA/MCA/Diploma (computer/IT specialization only) students,2022 pass outs.
- 65% or 6.5 CGPA above are eligible to apply.
- All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
- No current Backlogs
- As Technical Engineer, you are responsible to support problem and change tickets for client support operations (e.g. storage systems or server) for work involving problem determination and implementation of changes to hardware, software, applications or network systems.
- These tasks are not standardized and require independent thought and problem solving to resolve. Interaction with other teams is often required to tackle issues. It also provides opportunity to understand the current Automation and Analytics work going on with clients to simplify and improve operations with minimal effort. We will give you an enriching experience and platform to develop your academic learning in a corporate environment, acquiring new skills and helping you deliver to our business to make a difference.
Infosys Mega Hiring 2022 for Multiple Roles of Any Degree
Selection Process: Kyndryl off campus Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: Kyndryl online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the Kyndryl online test.
Subscribe to our Telegram Channel and get daily job updates | Join Telegram Now
Tata Power off campus Drive 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainee of BE/BTech
We are committed to the health and continuous improvement of the vital systems at the heart of the digital economy. With our partners and thousands of customers, we co-create solutions to help enterprises reach their peak digital performance. Our world has never been more alive with opportunities. Together, we can seize them. Kyndryl was spun-off of IBM IT infrastructure services in 2021. Our global base of customers includes 75 of the Fortune 100 companies. With 88,728 skilled professionals operating from over 100 countries, we are committed to the success of our customers, collaborating with them and helping them to realize their ambitions.
|Get guaranteed job of ₹5-40 LPA | Free Training | No Charges until 1st Salary | Free Registration | Apply Now|
How to apply for Kyndryl off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Byteridge off campus Drive 2022 for Software Development Engineer of BE/B.Tech