KPMG Recruitment 2022:- KPMG is hiring freshers of 2020/2021 batch graduates Bachelors from BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA through its off campus recruitment process. This is a good opportunity for candidates who want to start their career as one of the most emerging jobs as an Analyst. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
KPMG Recruitment 2022
|0 – 1 Year
|Best in Industry
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Recruitment 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for KPMG Off Campus Drive
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA
- 65% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates.
- At least 6 months corporate experience, may be in different firms as an intern.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 and 2016
- Working in a professional services environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Accurate migration of sites from SharePoint 2013 to Sharepoint Online ,bulk document uploading
- Working within agreed SLAs
- Uploading content assets and creating web pages accordingly
- Uploading and amending imagery as per KPMG brand guidelines.
- Making bulk content and metadata changes
- Applying metadata to uploaded content and content assets
Selection Process: KPMG Recruitment
All the rounds of KPMG Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of February. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services.
In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
How to apply for KPMG Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.