KPMG off campus Drive 2022:– KPMG is inviting candidates of batch 2020/2021/2022 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from BE/ B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA can apply for their Hiring process. With this opportunity, freshers can start their careers in the IT world with KPMG as an Analyst. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
KPMG off campus Drive 2022
|Salary CTC||Best In Industry|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG off campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for KPMG Hiring freshers
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable university with 0-1 year of experience.
- Attention to detail, establishing and maintaining quality standards.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Highly motivated to deliver results to the right standards and targets
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem solving, self-motivation and possess an enquiring mind
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change
Job Description :
- The Analyst is responsible for conducting a periodic review in line with client policy to fulfil Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, managing your own pipeline and taking onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases
- Requires ability to work to high standards of quality in performing corporate renewal reviews of Know Your Customer (KYC) due diligence
- Understand client policy and procedures and its application on client delivery
- Understanding information documentation requirements for corporate structures in KYC context/ evidence requirements. Requires in depth knowledge of corporate structures i.e. privately owned or public companies, trusts and partnerships
- Proactive review and follow-up on referrals and queries. Ability to determine needs for escalation to Subject Matter Coach (SMC)/Subject Matter Expert (SME) or to client
- Manage caseload throughout end to end process in timely manner
- Monitor actual performance to plan and make decisions to ensure business objectives are maintained
- Source data from a number of sources/systems and accurately transfer to primary system
Read More:- Larsen & Toubro off campus Drive 2022
Selection Process: KPMG off campus Drive 2022
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: KPMG online test and virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the KPMG online test.
Read More:- Wipro Elite off campus Drive 2022
KPMG was established in India in September 1993, and has rapidly built a significant competitive presence in the country. The firm operates from its offices in Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigarh and Ahmedabad, and offers its clients a full range of services, including financial and business advisory, tax and regulatory, and risk advisory services. In India, KPMG has a client base of over 2700 companies. The firm’s global approach to service delivery helps provide value-added services to clients.
Read More:- QualiTest off campus Drive 2022
How to apply for KPMG off campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.
Read More:- Volvo off campus Drive 2022