KPIT Off Campus Drive 2022:- KPIT is hiring freshers of 2021/2022 batch engineering graduates Bachelors from BE/B.Tech/MCA through its KPIT Tech test. So, If you are interested in the same, Kindly apply as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below
KPIT off campus drive 2022
|BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,EEE
|Best in Industry
|Last date to apply
Candidates should apply as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Always read details carefully before applying.
Eligibility Criteria for KPIT Off Campus Drive 2022:
Candidates MUST meet ALL of the following criteria for KPIT Off Campus Drive
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE,EEE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2021/2022 graduates
- Academic gap of less than 1 year is allowed (between the courses and during the course), more than one year is not eligible
- Good communication skills- Fluent in spoken & written English
- – Team player & interpersonal relationship abilities
- – High level of energy
- – Right Attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- – Should be able to multi – task: ability to prioritize and manage project related activities
- – Possess Openness, reliability, punctuality, and flexibility at given tasks
- Work on projects in the domains of Autonomous Driving, Connected Vehicles, Mobility,
- Power-train etc.
- Analyze the requirements given for the projects.
- Design or understand algorithms / concepts and convert into a mathematical model.
- Undertake programming in C, C++, MATLAB®, Simulink or Python.
- Testing of code and Simulink models (Verification and Validation, Hardware-in-the-loop
- Optimization and porting of code onto microprocessors and microcontrollers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
Selection Process: KPIT Off campus Drive
All the rounds of KPIT Off-campus Drive will be conducted remotely. The Online Test is expected to be organized in the month of January. Exact Schedule details will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Technical Interview Round
KPIT is a specialist partner for IT consulting and product engineering solutions and services to global Automotive & Transportation, Manufacturing and Energy & Utilities corporations. Trusted by over 180+ long standing customers for domain expertise and industry experience, we enable them to achieve and manage business-transforming success through innovative, sustainable and superior quality products and ideas.
Our deep-seated innovation culture enables us to go beyond boundaries and deliver high-value, high-impact solutions helping customers stay competitive in the marketplace.
How to apply for KPIT Off Campus drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Apply:- click here
Note: Apply for The Job Before Link Expires.