Hello Students we are back with new internship/job opportunities for college and working professionals, It’s youth, to ensure that they do not lose opportunities to develop themselves professionally. As a humble, but a heartfelt contribution to this crucial task, Juspay has launched Juspay hiring challenge where students from engineering college or those whose graduated can apply and can get lucrative internship/job.
JUSРАY is а Раyments Exсhаnge соnneсting merсhаnts, раyment рrоviders, аnd bаnks. With а deeр fосus оn delivering seаmless раyments UX аt sсаle we аre trusted раrtners fоr аll mаjоr internet соmраnies in Indiа. Аfter surраssing 200M SDK instаlls, building systems hаndling the highest раyments trаffiс in Indiа оf 2000 trаnsасtiоns рer seсоnd, we аre nоw mаking the next stride tо роwer end-tо-end раyments fоr Indiа.
About Juspay Hiring Challenge:-
Juspay is seeking candidates from all working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) and engineering students to participate in its internship/job hiring challenge. Juspay is looking for candidates who are ready to take up big responsibilities and endure pain to conquer them, or if you see aesthetic in your code, or if you are you curious about FP or have identified FP as your way.
Prizes & Rewards:
- The shortlisted candidates from Round 2 will be hired as Interns (Stipend 40,000 per month) for six months (if possible, can be extended to 8-12 months) and will be converted to full-time completely on the basis of their performance (work performance).
- The compensation for Full-time offered candidates will be INR 13-15 Lakhs per annum.
Juspay Hiring Challenge Eligibility:-
Juspay hiring challenge think Big with Functional Programming is open to all working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) and engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass-outs) across branches.
If you resonate with any of the above, you might just be the right person for the role.
Skills Required:- Functional Programming
- Challenge is open to working professionals (with 0-1 year of experience/2020 pass-outs) or engineering students pursuing their third or final year in B.Tech./ B.E. degrees (2021 and 2022 pass outs) across branches
- The participating students can be from any specialization/domain.
- There is no restriction on the number of participants from an Institute.
- Modification of details post-registration closure will not be allowed.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited during the online coding challenge. Any cases of plagiarism will result in immediate disqualification of the concerned candidates.
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team.
How To Apply:-
Round 1: Online Assessment (Coding Challenge)
- Eligible participants, after registering for the Challenge, will undergo an online coding challenge where they will be tested on their basic coding skills. Based on their test scores and resumes, participants will be shortlisted to proceed to the next stage.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- The assessment will be of 90 minutes to be taken in one sitting.
- You can take the assessment within 24 hours of opening the Coding Window.
- Evaluation criteria would include, but not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the test, the quality of your code, resume etc.
Round 2: 2-Days Hackathon
- Participants selected from the first round would then be taking part in a 2-Days long Hackathon.
Steps to apply for juspay hiring challenge:-
- Visit dare2compete website.
- Click on Juspay Hiring Challenge banner.
- Click on the Register button and Sign yourself on dare2compete website.
- Fill out the necessary details and start preparing.
What are the important dates & deadlines?
- Registration Deadline: 25 Jun’21 11:59 PM IST
- Round 1: Online Assessment: 26 Jun’21 10:00 AM IST
If you have registered for NPTEL Mooc courses and need assignment answers: Click Here