Infosys Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2021 – 2023 Batch | Pune
Company: Infosys BPM Limited
Infosys Recruitment Drive: Infosys Limited (formerly Infosys Technologies Limited) is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, software engineering and outsourcing services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With nearly four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Company Website: www.infosys.com
Position: IT Testing Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
Job Description :
- As part of the Infosys testing team, your primary role would be to Develop test plan, prepare effort estimation and schedule for project execution
- You will prepare test cases, review test case result and anchor defects prevention activities and interface with customers for issue resolution
- You will ensure effective test execution by reviewing knowledge management activities and adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes
- Additionally, you will anchor testing requirements, develop test strategy, track, monitor project plans and prepare solution delivery of projects along with reviewing of test plans, test cases and test scripts
- You will develop project quality plans, validate defective prevention plans If you think you fit right in to help our clients navigate their next in their digital transformation journey, this is the place for you!
- Ability to work closely with other QA testers and project team
- Test design, architecture and scripting knowledge
- Experience in developing test cases and test plans
- Knowledge of software test life cycle activities and agile methodologies
- Analytical and client interfacing skills
- Team coordination
Technical and Professional Requirements:
Primary skills: Automation testing- Selenium, Java
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible.
For regular Off-campus job, updates join:- Click Here
Application Links: Click Here